Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Local Neil Patrick Harris Wishes Actor Neil Patrick Harris Didn't Hog Google Rankings

Local cafe owner and former town councillor Neil Patrick Harris has voiced his displeasure over "that other Neil Patrick Harris" for hogging Google rankings.
According to reports, Harris was doing a search for himself on Google only to find all entries going to at least page 20 on Google were filled with the actor Neil Patrick Harris, best known for his roles on How I Met Your Mother and Doogie Howser M.D.
"Don't get me wrong, they guy is a great actor and pretty funny, but I want to see what people are saying about me," the non-famous Harris said. "I don't know who Harold and Kumar are, but they keep showing up in these rankings, above me even, it irks me I must say."
Harris, the non-famous one and not the well-known actor who has made us laugh for over 20 years, has reportedly gone as far as page 30 before finally giving up.
"I know more about How I Met Your Mother than I really want to know now," the obscure Harris who will be forgotten to history in only a few decades said. "All I want to know is where my name pops up but pretty boy needs all the rankings I guess."
Councillor Harris, whose biggest bit of fame came when he was featured in a 4-H Club newspaper photo in 1990, which was around the same time the other Neil Patrick Harris was making us laugh, cry and applaud with his potrayal of Doogie Howser.
"I tried to narrow down the results by putting in 'Neil Patrick Harris' -funny -tonyawards -'How I Met Your Mother' -Doogie -'Unicorn Rainbow' -awesome' but he still takes up most of the rankings," Harris said while angerly hitting the arrow key on his keyboard
Recently, the unknown Harris gave up on using Facebook.
"I kept getting friend requests from people saying they love Doogie. I thought it was some sort of drug until I looked it up online. I can't even tell people that to find me they just need to search for my name on Facebook because he hogs so many accounts with his fame," Harris yelled to the sky in a vain attempt to understand why God cursed him with such a name. "His Twitter account is ActuallyNPH, so who am I? NotActuallyNPH?"
Three months ago, Harris, who makes a great latte, created a Twitter account to give people updates on council matters. While initially elated to have 20,000 followers, he soon realized that it was a case of mistaken identity by his followers, who believed he was the well-known and never-to-be-forgotten Neil Patrick Harris.
"I would change my name but, well, I had it first so, maybe he should change his," Harris said as he stared off into the distance all reflective-like.
The famous Neil Patrick Harris, who not only acts but sings and practices magic, could not be reached for comment at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment