Tuesday, January 17, 2012

God gives Kirk Cameron Cease and Desist order

Kirk Cameron, the teen heart-throb who starred in Growing Pains in the 1980s and who became a born again Christian, has been presented with a Cease and Desist order from God Himself. The order, which stated that Cameron will no longer represent the Almighty in earthly matters cites many examples of Cameron shooting his mouth off on heavenly matters and, as the document states, "acting like a general douchebag."
"Seriously, I liked Growing Pains but he totally ruined it with his Christian righteousness," the Almighty said in an interview that shattered the earthly bonds of reality. "I get it, you don't believe in evolution but do you really have to go on television with photoshopped photos, yelling about how it doesn't make sense? I created evolution bitch!"
Cameron is well-known for his support of Christian ideals and beliefs, even if they contradict reality and are debunked by mountains of facts compiled over the past century.
"Why can't he be more like Alan Thicke?" God questioned while taking a sip of heavenly scotch while sitting behind an oak desk.
When questioned about the Cease and Desist order, Cameron responded that Darwin was a drunk and clearly that proves that evolution is bogus.
"I prefer to believe what God has told me, and I will continue to spread his word and fight for Christianity and against evolution!"
When told with this God pinched the bridge of his nose, shook his head and responded with a loud outburst of profanity that shook Heaven and Hell.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Ross i am from Chicago , I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Omosel for what he has don for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to no nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(Dr. omosel), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solved .. He asked me to provide the spiritual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apple for with an Real Estate company, right now, my daughter's is finally healed. I want to thanks DR. omosel,for what he has don for me and my family. you can contact him via email: dromoselspellcaster@gmail.com or call him +2348064038119 if you do this, i promise you, your life we never remain the same.

    ReplyDelete